Creamy Squash Soup by BMP
Creamy Squash Soup – A cozy fall, creamy soup that will warm the soul!
Full of delicious butternut flavour, this soup is simple to make with our in-house BMP Squash Soup Mix. Make it once and it just might become a family tradition! You can buy our Squash Soup Mix year-round.
Serves 3-4 (Takes approximately 30 minutes to cook and prepare)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 Squash Soup Mix (454 g)
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 to 4 cups of vegetable broth, water or milk/soy/almond milk, as needed
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Squash Soup Mix Ingredients:
Butternut Squash, Acorn Squash, Carrot, Pepper, Leek, Onion
- Put a pot on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Add all the Squash Soup Mix into the pot and mix together
- Cook for around 10 minutes, until the vegetables have softened
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add enough water or milk of your choice (to make it creamy) to cover the vegetables
- Give the soup a good stir and bring to a boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minuets with the lid on
- Using a blender, blend the soup until smooth
- Divide between your serving bowls and sprinkle with some nutmeg for added flavour
Get yours today!